All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a grassroots perspective and holistic understanding of Japan's democratization process and what it means for the nation today.
- Author BiographyMary Alice Haddad is an Assistant Professor of Government at Wesleyan University. Her publications include Politics and Volunteering in Japan: A Global Perspective (Cambridge, 2007) and articles in journals such as Comparative Political Studies, Democratization, the Journal of Asian Studies and Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly. She has received numerous grants and fellowships from organizations such as the Institute of International Education (Fulbright), the Harvard Academy for International and Area Studies, the Japan Foundation, the National Endowment for the Humanities, the Mellon Foundation, the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Foundation and the East Asian Institute. She is currently working on a project about environmental politics in East Asia.
- Author(s)Mary Alice Haddad
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.