All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for the First Edition Now a new laboratory bible for optics researchers has joined the list: it is Phil Hobbs's Building Electro-Optical Systems: Making It All Work. - Tony Siegman , Optics & Photonics News Building a modern electro-optical instrument may be the most interdisciplinary job in all of engineering.
- Author BiographyPhilip C. D. Hobbs, PhD , is Principal of ElectroOptical Innovations, a consultancy in Briarcliff Manor, New York.
- Author(s)Philip C. D. Hobbs
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Pure and Applied Optics
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1586 g
- Width179 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.14Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.