CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the ways in which the activities of civil society can make global governance more democratic.
- Author BiographyJan Aart Scholte is Professorial Research Fellow in the Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation at the University of Warwick and Centennial Professor at LSE Global Governance in the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJan Aart Scholte
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.