Building Gotham: Civic Culture and Public Policy in New York City, 1898-1938 by Keith D. Revell (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.82Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 2 Nov
- £13.89Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding Gotham thus demonstrates how a group of ambitious professionals overcame the limits of traditional means of decision-making and developed the city-building practices that enabled New York to become America's first mega-city.
- Author BiographyKeith D. Revell is an associate professor of public administration in the School of Policy and Management at Florida International University.
- PrizesWinner of Urban History Association Best Book in North American Urban History Category 2003 (United States) and Abel Wolman Award 2003 (United States).
- Author(s)Keith D. Revell
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2005
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note6 Line drawings, black and white; 10 Halftones, black and white
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £11.24Trending at £13.78
- £16.42Trending at £25.00
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £13.91Trending at £20.00
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.