All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource provides a complete positive psychology programme designed to promote happiness, resilience and motivation in young people aged 11-18. It contains a section on the theory of positive psychology, guidance for facilitators on delivering the programme, and a 24-session programme to build strengths and promote well-being in young people.
- Author BiographyRuth MacConville is Head of the Special Educational Needs Services, London Borough of Ealing. She is the author of several books on promoting happiness, resilience and well-being in young people. Tina Rae is Academic and Professional Tutor for the Doctorate in Educational and Child Psychology, University of East London, UK. She has written several resources that promote well-being and motivation in young people.
- Author(s)Ruth MacConville,Tina Rae
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight671 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.