CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
- £23.69Trending at £27.99
About this product
- Author(s)Mark J. P. Wolf
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white halftones
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Worlds within the World 2. A History of Imaginary Worlds 3. World Structures and Systems of Relationships 4. More Than a Story: Narrative Threads and Narrative Fabric 5. Subcreation within Subcreated Worlds 6. Transmedial Growth and Adaptation 7. Circles of Authorship Glossary Appendix: Timeline of Imaginary Worlds
- Author BiographyMark J.P. Wolf is Professor of Communication at Concordia University Wisconsin. He is the author of Myst and Riven: The World of the D'ni, editor of the two-volume Encyclopedia of Video Games, and co-editor with Bernard Perron of The Video Game Theory Reader 1 and 2, among other books.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.