All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £24.60Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
- £13.43Trending at £19.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe bright future and exciting possibilities of BIM Many architects and engineers regard BIM as a disruptive force, changing the way building professionals design, build, and ultimately manage a built structure.
- Author BiographyKAREN M. KENSEK and DOUGLAS E. NOBLE teach at the University of Southern California, School of Architecture. Prof. Kensek has received national BIM honors from the AIA TAP committee and Autodesk, hosts an annual conference on Building Information Modeling, and received the 2014 ACSA Award for Creativity with Prof. Noble. They are both past presidents of Association for Computer Aided Design In Architecture (ACADIA) and are active in the American Institute of Architects (AIA).
- Author(s)Douglas J. Noble,Karen Kensek
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight942 g
- Width199 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.