All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding Information Modeling (BIM) integrates 3D and 4D to dramatically improve planning, schedule coordination, visualization, and communication for construction projects while reducing risks, errors, and costs. This comprehensive guide is the only resource to fully cover BIM concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Author BiographyWillem Kymmell is a practicing architect with more than 30 years of experience in the field. He is also an Associate Professor of Construction Management at California State University (Chico), where he teaches building information modeling and construction documentation, construction document analysis, specifications, building code analysis, and architectural history. Mr. Kymmell's private practice includes residential and commercial commissions, consultations, and virtual building software training.
- Author(s)Willem Kymmell
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleConstruction Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight728 g
- Width195 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.