Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionFirst Published in 2003. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographyMo Therese Hannah, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor of Psychology at Siena College in Loudonville, New York and an Advanced Clinician in Imago Relationship Therapy. Dr. Hannah is co-editor of Preventive Approaches in Couples Therapy (1999, Taylor/Francis) and of Healing in the Relational Paradigm (1998, Taylor/Francis). She is the co-author of The EQ (Social-Emotional Intelligence) Program (2000, Symenet Press). Since 1996, she has served as Editor/Managing Editor of The Journal of Imago Relationship Therapy. She practices couples therapy near Albany, New York.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2003
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMo Therese Hannah,Rita Demaria
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.