All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarness the power of LEGO(R) bricks to promote essential skills in children and young people with speech, language and communication needs. This practical guide is full of information and tips on identifying areas of language need, how to implement and run interventions successfully, and how to measure progress.
- Author BiographyDawn Ralph gained her Speech Pathology & Therapy degree from Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh in 1985 and has worked as a paediatric speech and language therapist ever since. She has worked in a variety of settings from a paediatric brain injury unit to both specialist and mainstream schools. Jacqui Rochester has been working with SEN children for over sixteen years. In 2014 she gained her Bachelor of Philosophy in Special Education: Autism (Children) from the University of Birmingham's Autism Centre for Education and Research. Both Dawn and Jacqui run Building Language using LEGO(R) Bricks workshops for schools and training for professionals.
- Author(s)Dawn Ralph,Jacqui Rochester
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note16 pages of illustrated resources
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.50Trending at £27.12
- £27.55Trending at £30.16
- £12.42Trending at £17.85
- £24.98Trending at £25.55
- £20.42Trending at £28.92
- £9.68Trending at £9.85
- £14.98Trending at £17.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.