All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £5.95Trending at £6.04
- £9.97Trending at £10.16
- £14.15Trending at £15.52
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £6.49Trending at £6.92
- £6.79Trending at £6.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume looks at the leadership development programmes of some of the top companies around the world to discover what is working and what isn't. Case studies include Ernst & Young, Levi Strauss, Motorola, Pepsi, Federal Express and the Australian National Bank.
- Author BiographyJAY A. CONGER is the director of the University of Southern California's Leadership Institute and the author of Learning to Lead. Named Business Week's Best Professor to Teach Leadership to Executives, he has served on the faculties of the Harvard Business School, McGill University, and INSEAD, and is an internationally recognized leadership expert. BETH BENJAMIN,Ph.D., is a leadership consultant for Booz Allen & Hamilton and has conducted extensive research with the University of Southern California's Leadership Institute and RAND Corporation.
- Author(s)Beth Benjamin,Jay A. Conger
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/1999
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B US non-Franchise Leadership
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight542 g
- Width157 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.