Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £37.82Trending at £41.06
- £23.97Trending at £25.64
- £5.29Trending at £5.98
- £5.97Trending at £8.30
- £38.31Trending at £40.45
- £12.23Trending at £12.99
- £8.69Trending at £9.31
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping expertise in motivational interviewing (MI) takes practice. This workbook contains real-world examples from a range of clinical settings, as well as sample interactions and learning activities.
- Author BiographyDavid B. Rosengren, PhD, a clinical psychologist, works for the Prevention Research Institute (Lexington, Kentucky); is a research affiliate with the University of Washington's Alcohol and Drug Abuse Institute; and provides training and consultation in MI. His work and research themes are motivation, the process of change, and training methods. In 1993, he completed Miller and Rollnick's initial training for MI trainers and has provided training in MI since, including serving as a member of the Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers (MINT). He has authored numerous book chapters and journal articles on MI-related topics.
- Author(s)David B. Rosengren
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleApplications of Motivational Interviewing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width203 mm
- Height266 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.