All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionToma's clear and well-integrated review of the latest research, as well as his advice for decision makers applying the book's lessons in practice, ensures this volume's place in the growing literature on strategy and management in higher education.
- Author BiographyJ. Douglas Toma is an associate professor at the Institute of Higher Education, University of Georgia.
- Author(s)J. Douglas Toma
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.