CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe job on top is a lonely one. But if you want to lead, you have to be one of the troops too. If you have the ability to lead, it will be a waste for the company, society and yourself, if you deny that responsibility.
- Author BiographyLiew Mun Leong's distinguished career in both the public and private sectors spans almost 40 years. <p>He has worked as an engineer building airports, military camps and airbases and was appointed the Registrar of Singapore's Professional Engineer Board. Mun Leong has also served as CEO of two statutory boards in the fields of industrial research and national standardisation and he was elected President of the worldwide International Standards Organisation (ISO). <p>In the private sector, Mun Leong has led several public-listed companies and is the Group President and CEO of CapitaLand Ltd, South East Asia's largest listed real estate company. <p>Mun Leong's passion for building people and creating the right corporate culture is the cornerstone of his leadership. He frequently writes hobby emails to his colleagues and shares his vision, core values and strategy in a simple and sincere way. This book is the second volume of a compilation of hobby emails to his colleagues. <p>Mun Leong was awarded the Public Administration Medal by the Singapore Government in 1979 for his illustrious career in the public service. For his performance in the private sector, he was named the Outstanding CEO of the Year in the 2006 Singapore Business Awards and conferred the inaugural CEO of the Year award at the 2007 Singapore Corporate Awards. In 2008, Mr Liew was named Asia's Best Executive of 2008 (Singapore) by Asiamoney and Best CEO in Asia (Property) by Institutional Investor. <p><p>CapitaLand is one of Asia's largest real estate companies. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, the multi-local company's core businesses in real estate, hospitality and real estate financial services are focused in growth cities in Asia Pacific and Europe. The company's real estate and hospitality portfolio, which includes homes, offices, shopping malls, serviced residences and mixed developments?spans more than 110 cities in over 20 countries. CapitaLand also leverages on its significant asset base, real estate domain knowledge, financial skills and extensive market network to develop real estate financial products and services in Singapore and the region. The listed subsidiaries and associates of CapitaLand include Australand, CapitaMalls Asia, CapitaMall Trust, CapitaCommercial Trust, Ascott Residence Trust, CapitaRetail China Trust, CapitaMalls Malaysia Trust and Quill Capita Trust.
- Author(s)Mun Leong Liew
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.