All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionCoverage includes: chartering, organizing, and establishing metrics for professional services; addressing the unique challenges faced by professional services in traditional product companies; and managing a professional services business at every stage of its lifecycle.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS E. LAH has more than 15 years of experience in IT and consulting. As Director of Solutions Engineering at Silicon Graphics, he led a team responsible for developing and launching a professional services consulting organization on a global basis and growing it from zero to $150 million in four years. STEVE O'CONNOR has held both business and IT services leadership roles for over 20 years. He served as Vice President for Professional Services at SGI and before that, as SGI's Chief Information Officer. MITCHEL PETERSON has held a variety of financial and operational roles for more than 18 years. Most recently, he was the Senior Manager of Strategic Planning andCommunications for SGI's Professional Services Organization and was responsible for developing and implementing strategic and tactical programs.
- Author(s)Mitchel Peterson,Steve O'Connor,Thomas Lah
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication12/06/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight621 g
- Width179 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.