CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Building Social Relationships: A Systematic Approach to Teaching Social Interaction Skills to Children and Adolescents with ASD and Other Social Difficulties by Scott Bellini (Paperback, 2006)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.52Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.78Trending at £13.89
- £10.67Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the need for social programming for children and adolescents with ASD. This book provides a comprehensive five-step model that assess social functioning, distinguish between skill acquisition and performance deficits, select intervention strategies, implement intervention, and evaluate and monitor progress.
- Author(s)Scott Bellini
- PublisherAAPC Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAutism Asperger Publishing Co,US
- Out-of-print date27/01/2017
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.