Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £6.54Trending at £8.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number98
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight741 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byChung-Yee Lee,Hau L. Lee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
- Table Of ContentsGlobal Supply Chain: General Strategies and Framework.- On the Globalization of Operations and Supply Chain Strategies.- Globalization and Emerging Markets.- Shanghai or Charlotte?.- Life-Saving Supply Chains.- Dual Sourcing Strategies.- Supply Chain Management in Emerging Economies: Challenges and Opportunities.- Managing Supply Chain Operations in India.- Integrated Fulfillment in Today's China.- Logistics Management in China.- Connectivity at Inter-Modal Hub Cities.- Service Parts Management in China.- DHL in China.- Building Supply Chain Excellence: Innovations and Success Cases.- Supply Chain Reengineering in Agri-Business.- Esquel Group.- End-to-End Transformation in the Cemex Supply Chain.- The IDS Story.- Building a Sustainable Supply Chain.- Building a Distribution System in Eastern Europe.- A Path to Low Cost Manufacturing for Integrated Global Supply Chain Solutions.- Transforming an Indian Manufacturing Company.
- Author BiographyChung-Yee Lee is the former Editor of IIE's Scheduling Logistics and has taught the U. of Florida and Texas A&M prior to his appointment as Head of the IE and EM department at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Hau Lee previously served as Editor-in-Chief of Management Science. Hau Lee is considered as one of the pre-eminent research scholars in Supply Chain Management.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.