Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £18.13Trending at £20.01
- £22.88Trending at £27.90
- £37.19Trending at £44.05
- £16.28Trending at £20.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is an established source of reference for the practitioner and student of architecture, building and surveying, covering the knowledge, techniques and equipment required to inspect and report accurately on all buildings.
- Author BiographyPeter Glover qualified as a Chartered Surveyor at the age of 21 in 1967. From 1971 to 1986 he ran his own surveying practice undertaking mainly the survey and valuation of property in the London area. Since 1986 he has worked for a major national firm of surveyors and he is currently based in central London. He also contributes regularly to newspapers, magazines and journals on topics connected with the property market and building construction.
- Author(s)P.V. Glover
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2001
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/11/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.