All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach title in this series of activity science books contains photos of children at play that should inspire children to observe things, explore objects and try out ideas for themselves. The notes to parents and teachers and the guide to experiments provide guidance and encouragement for parents.
- Author(s)Claudette Williams,David Evans
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/1993
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleLet's Explore Science S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/12/1999
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight375 g
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.