All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £23.77Was:£31.99Free postage
- £23.37Was:£31.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide shows you how to build your own software tools for customizing the GitHub workflow. Each hands-on chapter is a compelling story that walks you through the tradeoffs and considerations for building applications on top of various GitHub technologies.
- Author BiographyChris Dawson is an ex-employee of several notable companies (Apple, RealNetworks and Virage) and igniter of several mostly failed startups. He's also a proud native Portlander, and enjoys time with his wife and new baby, scheming for a 30 hour day. Chris notes that his ten-month-old son is full of wonder, but worries that we have lost the capacity to wonder now that Google is accessible on cell phones. He is a fan of personal growth work, no matter how painful or weird. As such, he finds he learns something new about himself every time he pens (or taps out) a blog entry.
- Author(s)Ben Straub,Chris Dawson
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width179 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.