All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential information for the design of healthcare facilities Building Type Basics for Healthcare Facilities, Second Edition is your one-stop reference for the essential information you need to confidently begin the design process and successfully complete a healthcare project, large or small, on time and within budget.
- Author BiographyRichard L. Kobus, FAIA, is principal of Tsoi/Kobus & Associates, a Cambridge, Massachusetts firm specializing in healthcare, higher education, and research and development. Ronald L. Skaggs, FAIA, is chairman of HKS, Inc., in Dallas and has served as nationalpresident of the American Institute of Architects. HKS is consistently ranked as one of the top healthcare architect firms in the United States. Michael Bobrow and Julia Thomas are principals of Bobrow/Thomas and Associates, Los Angeles. Their work focuses on prototypical and socially significant projects, with an emphasis in the areas of healthcare and higher education. Thomas M. Payette, FAIA, is a principal and chairman of the board for Payette Associates Inc., Boston. He has extensive experience creating healthcare, academic, and corporate environments. SHO-PING CHIN, AIA, is a principal of Payette Associates Inc., Boston. Stephen A. Kliment, FAIA, the series founder and editor, is an architectural journalist and an adjunct professor at the City College of New York. He was editor in chief of Architectural Record from 1990 to 1996.
- Author(s)Julia Thomas,Michael Bobrow,Richard L. Kobus,Ronald L. Skaggs,Stephen A. Kliment,Thomas M. Payette
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2008
- Series TitleBuilding Type Basics
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight985 g
- Width207 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.65
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £10.99Trending at £19.98
- £18.33Trending at £24.10
- £14.76Trending at £17.33
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.