All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £37.70Trending at £38.28
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £4.93Trending at £7.98
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides development professionals, executive directors, consultants, and volunteers the information needed to understand and implement an endowment program that will get bottom-line results. Based on the philosophy and teachings of Henry R Rosso, this book offers systemic approaches to developing an endowment fund raising program.
- Author BiographyEdward C. Schumacher-- consultant, teacher, and trainer-- has taught fund raising for the Center on Philanthropy at Indiana University, at the University of Washington, and for United Way in Anchorage and Salt Lake City. He has also served as the primary trainer for two national Kresge Foundation initiatives on endowment fund raising.
- Author(s)E.C. Schumacher
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/02/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWorkbook S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width218 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Series Edited byTimothy L. Seiler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.