All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Steve Lage
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleHow to Climb Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight25 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographySteve Lage is owner and webmaster for indoorclimbing.com, and currently manages the website full time. His interest in climbing began back in 1976 as he was just starting an Air Force career. While stationed at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado, he and his Air Force buddies would slip off the the Garden of the Gods for rock climbing every chance they got. He continued in the Air Force and was assigned to Civil Engineering as an Engineering Assistant. While on active duty he completed his degree in Computer Science from Chapman University. About the same time the new sport of indoor climbing was emerging. In 1998 he used his engineering experience and computer knowledge to provide the first online source for how to build a home climbing wall. He has personally built several home climbing walls, including those featured in this book. Steve retired from the Air Force after a 30 year career. He remains active in many outdoor pursuits including hiking, camping, and outdoor and indoor climbing.
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £16.65Trending at £17.11
- £20.45Trending at £29.95
- £12.80Trending at £13.58
- £7.64Trending at £7.77
- £6.77Trending at £7.01
- £14.59Trending at £17.99
- £29.42Trending at £39.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.