All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach year, many families realize their dreams and build their own home. This is the 17th edition of a guide well-regarded by the self-build movement in the UK. Fully updated and illustrated, it now includes extensions, renovations and conversions, and advises on planning consent and subcontracting.
- Author BiographyDavid Snell has been in the property and building industry for four decades. He first built his own home in 1971 and then met and worked with Murray Armor, the acknowledged expert within the self-build industry for over thirty years. Following Murray's death in 1998, David took over this mantle and has become well-known for his many articles on self-building and for his appearances on the seminar platforms at self-build shows, courses and exhibitions. He is contributing editor to Homebuilding & Renovating Magazine and is The Daily Telegraph's expert on their Saturday property clinic, Bricks & Mortar.
- Author(s)David Snell,Murray Armor
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication28/03/2002
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Out-of-print date28/09/2006
- Content Noteillustrations, plans, colour halftones
- Weight567 g
- Width186 mm
- Height246 mm
- Revised byDavid Snell
- Edition Statement17th Revised edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.48Trending at £3.86
- £10.82Trending at £11.63
- £7.17Trending at £8.17
- £9.98Trending at £12.98
- £7.24Trending at £8.12
- £41.03Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.