All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday, politics is big business. Most of the $6 billion spent during the 2012 campaign went to highly paid political consultants. In Building a Business of Politics, a lively history of political consulting, Adam Sheingate examines the origins of the industry and its consequences for American democracy.
- Author BiographyAdam Sheingate is an associate professor of Political Science at Johns Hopkins University. He is the author of Building a Business of Politics: The Rise of Political Consulting and the Transformation of American Democracy which traces the evolution of political work in the United States. Sheingate is also a co-editor of the forthcoming Oxford Handbook of Historical Institutionalism.
- Author(s)Adam Sheingate
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Postwar American Political Development
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight562 g
- Width167 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.