All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explains what you need to know to assemble your own multimedia Pc, including how to use scavenged parts to cut the cost of your computer even more.
- Author BiographyMark L. Chambers has been an author, technical writer, and consultant for more than 15 years. His books include Hewlett-Packard Official Printer Handbook and Recordable CD Bible.
- Author(s)Mark L. Chambers
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/10/2003
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.25
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.