All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £8.99Trending at £10.13
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the current state of assessment practice and scholarship, and explores what the future holds for the field, in order to help educators meet the increasing demands of more sophisticated methods of assessment. Written by leading experts in the assessment field, this book roots assessment squarely in several related disciplines.
- Author BiographyTrudy W. Banta is vice chancellor for panning and institutional improvement at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis. She is a widely acknowledged leader in the field of assessment. Banta is the coauthor or editor of several books on assessment, including Assessment Essentials: Planning, Implementing , and Improving Assessment in Higher Education (Jossey-Bass, 1999). She is also the editor of the Jossey-Bass bimonthly Assessment Update .
- Author(s)Trudy W. Banta & Associates
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.