All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the story of how Seattle, Washington transformed itself into a leader in sustainable 'green' building. This title offers case studies from cities in the US and insights into the processes that led Seattle to become home to one of the highest concentration of LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) buildings in the world.
- Author BiographyThe former manager of the City of Seattle Green Building Program, Lucia Athens is now a senior associate and sustainability futures strategist for CollinsWoerman, a Seattle-based planning, architecture, and interior design firm specializing in innovative and sustainable solutions. She is the 2008 winner of the Puget Sound Better Bricks Award in the category of advocate. She previously taught landscape architecture at the University of Georgia.
- Author(s)Lucia Athens
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2009
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width204 mm
- Height267 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.