Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionRestorative Practice helps disruptive pupils to take responsibility for their actions, understand the consequences of their behaviour and apologise to others. This book helps relieve the pressure on schools and education services by leading them to plan and implement restorative approaches in their day-to-day work.
- Author BiographyRichard Hendry is Sacro's National Coordinator for Work with Schools, is an associate tutor in postgraduate studies for teachers at Edinburgh University's School of Education and is a course author for the Open University in Scotland.
- Author(s)Richard Hendry
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 31 black & white tables
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.