All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.97Trending at £26.98
- £13.04Trending at £16.90
- £14.89Trending at £19.90
- £8.29Trending at £9.94
- £12.18Trending at £17.96
- £14.53Trending at £22.02
- £55.95Trending at £72.11
About this product
- DescriptionOver the years, the arts in America have experienced an unprecedented building boom. Drawing on case studies and in-depth interviews, this book explores how artistic vision, funding partnerships, and institutional culture work together - or fail to - throughout the process of major cultural construction projects.
- Author BiographyPeter Frumkin is professor of social policy and faculty director of the Center for High Impact Philanthropy at the University of Pennsylvania. He is the author of Strategic Giving and The Essence of Strategic Giving, both also published by the University of Chicago Press. Ana Kolendo is a research fellow at the Center for High Impact Philanthropy at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Ana Kolendo,Peter Frumkin
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note19 halftones, 4 figures, 7 tables
- Weight522 g
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.