All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable resource for students and professionals as well as parents, this text offers a composite case study of one child's development following years of abuse and neglect. Blending theory and research into a powerful narrative, Hughes offers effective strategies for facilitating attachment in children who have experienced serious trauma.
- Author BiographyDaniel A. Hughes, PhD, is a clinical psychologist who specializes in child abuse and neglect, attachment, foster care, and adoption. He actively trains other therapists in the model of treatment known as Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy, both within the United States and in other countries.
- Author(s)Daniel A. Hughes
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/06/2017
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.