CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £16.70Trending at £20.99
- £15.72Trending at £17.46
- £26.62Trending at £27.36
- £23.56Trending at £26.11
- £19.99Trending at £24.14
- £23.56Trending at £31.89
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
About this product
- Author(s)C.David Chaffee
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Brief Primer. Section 1: The Oceans As Superhighways. 1. A Global Footprint. 2. The Business of Ocean Fiber. Section 2: North America. 3. The Re-Rewiring of America. 4. Fiber Sprouts in Mexico. 5. The Canadian Presence. 6. Bandwidth as Precious Commodity. Section 3: The Far East. 7. Japan's 21st Century Info-Communications Society. 8. The Competition Down Under. 9. China Comes Up Huge. Section 4: Europe. 10. Deregulation Shakes The Continent. 11. The U.K. Testbed. 12. Deutsche Telekom: Fibering the East, Fighting Competition. 13. France Adjusts, At Times Painfully. Section 5: South America. 14. A Continent Demanding to Keep Up. Section 6: An Enlightened Global Community. 15. Instantaneous Global Communications.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.