All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £108.12Trending at £157.50
- £23.51Trending at £35.00
- £31.75Trending at £34.55
- £29.64Trending at £31.50
- £23.50Trending at £34.95
- £11.14Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the architecture, landscape, and planning patterns of the capital of Massachusetts and forty surrounding cities and towns that fan out from Boston Harbor. Illustrated with photographs and maps, this book assesses built form from initial colonial settlement in the 1630s through twenty-first-century additions to the Boston area landscape.
- Author BiographyKeith N. Morgan is Professor of Art History at Boston University and the coauthor, with Naomi Miller, of Boston Architecture, 1975-1990. Richard M. Candee is Professor Emeritus in American and New England Studies at Boston University and author of Building Portsmouth: The Neighborhoods and Architecture of New Hampshire's Oldest City. Naomi Miller is Professor Emerita of Art History at Boston University. Roger G. Reed is Preservation Planner at the Brookline Conservatory Commission and author of Building Victorian Boston: The Architecture of Gridley J. F. Bryant.
- Author(s)Keith N. Morgan
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2009
- Series TitleBuildings of the United States Series of the Society of Architectural Historians
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Note462 b&w photographs, 74 maps
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.