All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 25 customisable dress silhouettes, complete with three full-size patterns from the author's own line. From the perfect little black dress to a breezy summer tunic, the author guides readers through the process of fitting, customising and sewing dresses for different occasions.
- Author BiographyWendy Mullin founded Built by Wendy, a line of women's and men's clothing and accessories, in 1991. In addition to designing her collections, Wendy has authored books; designed a line of sewing patterns for Simplicity; and worked on many collaborations, including a specialty denim collection for Wrangler Jeans.
- Author(s)Wendy Mullin
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 200 illustrations
- Weight757 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.