All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.79Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
About this product
- DescriptionCompanies that consistently negotiate more valuable agreements in ways that protect key relationships enjoy an important but often overlooked competitive advantage. This book argues that negotiation must be a strategic core competency. It is suitable for CEOs, senior-level managers, HR business leaders, and human resource professionals.
- Author BiographyLawrence Susskind is Ford Professor of Urban and Environmental Planning at MIT, Director of the Public Disputes Program at Harvard Law School, and founder of the Consensus Building Institute. Hallam Movius is a principal at the Consensus Building Institute and is in charge of the Assessment, Coaching and Training services; he also teaches the Program on Technology Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
- Author(s)Hallam Movius,Lawrence Susskind
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight482 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.