All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book includes strategies for identifying and addressing cyberbullying, based on 11 years of research with data collected from thousands of students.
- Author BiographyDr. Sameer Hinduja is a professor in the School of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Florida Atlantic University and Co-Director of the Cyberbullying Research Center (www.cyberbullying.org). He is recognized internationally for his groundbreaking work on the subjects of cyberbullying and safe social networking, concerns that have paralleled the exponential growth in online communication by young people. Outside of research and evaluation expertise, Dr. Hinduja provides training to schools, youth organizations, parents, and teens on how to avoid online victimization and its real-world consequences. His interdisciplinary work is widely published and cited, and has been featured in numerous local, state, national, and international media outlets. Justin W. Patchin, Ph.D., is a professor at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. He received his Ph.D. from Michigan State University. His research explores the intersection of teens and technology, with particular focus on cyberbullying, online social networking, and sexting. He travels around the United States (and abroad) training educators, counselors, law enforcement officers, parents, and teens on how to prevent and respond to adolescent misuses of technology. Dr. Patchin is Co-Director of the Cyberbullying Research Center (www.cyberbullying.org) and has written six books and numerous articles on adolescent behaviors online. He has spoken at the White House and the FBI Academy, and has appeared on CNN, NPR, and in the New York Times to discuss issues related to teens' use and misuse of technology.
- Author(s)Justin W. Patchin,Sameer K. Hinduja
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight658 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.