CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book debunks myths about bullying while providing key strategies teachers can use to prevent peer cruelty and cyberbullying. It is an essential book for educators wanting to prevent bullying both in the classroom and over the Internet.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Kandel Englander is a professor of psychology and the founder and director of the Massachusetts Aggression Reduction Center at Bridgewater State University, USA which delivers anti-violence and anti-bullying programmes, resources, and research for the state of Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Kandel Englander
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.