CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book highlights bullying as a complex, multi-caused behaviour which can occur in a variety of contexts, social settings and relationships.
- Author BiographyClaire P. Monks is a Senior Lecturer in Developmental Psychology and a member of the Research Centre for Children, Schools and Families at the University of Greenwich. Iain Coyne is an Associate Professor in Occupational Psychology in the Institute of Work, Health and Organisations at the University of Nottingham.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 9 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byClaire P. Monks,Iain Coyne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.