CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £39.89
- £18.79Trending at £19.01
- £88.92Trending at £134.99
- £18.34Trending at £19.16
- £23.55Trending at £39.99
- £12.82Trending at £15.57
- £11.06Trending at £15.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book highlights bullying as a complex, multi-caused behaviour which can occur in a variety of contexts, social settings and relationships.
- Author BiographyClaire P. Monks is a Senior Lecturer in Developmental Psychology and a member of the Research Centre for Children, Schools and Families at the University of Greenwich. Iain Coyne is an Associate Professor in Occupational Psychology in the Institute of Work, Health and Organisations at the University of Nottingham.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 9 tables
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byClaire P. Monks,Iain Coyne
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.