All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionA comparative account carried out by educationalists and researchers of the major intervention projects against school bullying since the 1980s.
- Author BiographyPeter K. Smith is Professor of Psychology and Head of the Unit for School and Family Studies at Goldsmiths College, University of London. He is the editor of Violence in Schools: The Response in Europe (2003) and co-editor of several other books on bullying in schools including The Nature of School Bullying: A Cross-National Perspective (1999). Debra Pepler is Professor of Psychology at York University, Toronto, Canada and Senior Research Associate at the Hospital for Sick Children. She is co-editor of The Development and Treatment of Childhood Aggression and the recent volume, The Development and Treatment of Girlhood Aggression. Ken Rigby is Adjunct Associate Professor of Social Psychology at the School of Education, University of South Australia. He is the author of Bullying in Schools and What to Do About It (1997), Stop the Bullying: a Handbook for Schools (2001) and New Perspectives on Bullying (2002).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note34 tables
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDebra J. Pepler,Ken Rigby,Peter K. Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.