CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £7.00Trending at £8.39
- £9.39Trending at £9.54
- £6.09Trending at £6.23
- £2.80Trending at £3.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.58
- £3.50Trending at £3.52
- £4.99Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn Educational Publishing Foundation Book.
- Author BiographySandra Levins lives in Burlington, Iowa, USA with her husband, Jim. She is the author of award-winning books such as Eli's Lie-O-Meter: A Story About Telling the Truth; Was It the Chocolate Pudding? A Story For Little Kids About Divorce; and Do You Sing Twinkle? A Story About Remarriage and New Family, also published by Magination Press. Claire Keay lives in the south of England where she works from her small studio at home illustrating children's books and greeting cards as well as designing her own range of digital craft products.
- Author(s)Sandra Levins
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Claire Keay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.