Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £81.48Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.00Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by brit_books_xp
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the massive success of 101 Unuseless Japanese Inventions and 99 More Unuseless Japanese Inventions, here is the Bumper Book, with all the collected inventions between two covers! Chindogu -- the art of the unuseless -- will amaze, confuse and entertain you, and could change your life forever.
- Author BiographyKenji Kawakami began his creative career writing scripts for animated TV series. After designing the Tokyo Bicycle Museum he became editor of a home shopping magazine where the concept of Chindogu was born. The author of four books of Chindogu and the founder of the 10,000-strong International Chindogu Society, he is famous throughout Japan.
- Author(s)Kenji Kawakami
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/10/2004
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Entertainment
- Out-of-print date11/05/2010
- Content Note300 col illus
- Weight420 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Translated byDan Papia
- Introduction byHugh Fearnley-Wittingstall
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £29.64Trending at £35.00
- £17.01Trending at £17.23
- £13.25Trending at £15.95
- £64.95Trending at £81.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.