All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat lights the spark that ignites a revolution? What was it that, in 1775, provoked a group of merchants, farmers, artisans and mariners in the American colonies to unite and take up arms against the British government in pursuit of liberty? This title focuses on the momentous beginnings of the American Revolution.
- Author BiographyNathaniel Philbrick is an historian and broadcaster whose books include In the Heart of the Sea, which was a Sunday Times bestseller and won America's National Book Award (and is director Ron Howard's major new film), Sea of Glory (winner of the Theodore and Franklin D. Roosevelt Naval History Prize), Mayflower, a Pulitzer Prize finalist, and the Sunday Times bestselling The Last Stand. He lives on Nantucket Island and is the founding director of the Egan Institute of Maritime Studies and a research fellow at the Nantucket Historical Association.
- Author(s)Nathaniel Philbrick
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Content NoteMaps, and 4 x 8pp b & w photo inserts
- Weight445 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £8.99Trending at £16.99
- £7.68Trending at £9.90
- £6.65Trending at £8.63
- £6.22Trending at £7.70
- £5.00Trending at £5.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.