CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- Author(s)J. S. Turner
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1979
- Series TitleCambridge Monographs on Mechanics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note233ill.
- Weight520 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Series Edited byMark J. Ablowitz,S. H. Davis,E. J. Hinch,A. Iserles,J. Ockendon,P. J. Olver
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPreface; 1. Introduction and preliminaries; 2. Linear internal waves; 3. Finite amplitude motions in stably stratified fluids; 4. Instability and the production of turbulence; 5. Turbulent shear flows in a stratified fluid; 6. Buoyant convection from isolated sources; 7. Convection from heated surfaces; 8. Double-diffusive convection; 9. Mixing across density interfaces; 10. Internal mixing processes; Bibliography and author index; Recent publications; Subject index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.