All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBurdaStyle Modern Sewing: Dresses for Every Occasion includes 25 projects from the archives of BurdaStyle magazine. All of the must-have essentials of a woman's dress wardrobe are covered in this collection: everything from elegant and sophisticated dresses to casual and comfortable shifts.
- Author BiographyBurdaStyle is a fashion sewing magazine published in sixteen different languages and in more than eighty-nine countries by Hubert Burda Media. Created in 1949 by Aenne Burda, Burda Modern (as it was originally called) combined traditional women's magazines with modern fashion and sewing. Today BurdaStyle.com is the largest DIY fashion and sewing community with more than half a million registered members and nearly seven million page views a month.
- Author(s)BurdaStyle Magazine
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width246 mm
- Height266 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.02
- £9.88Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.24
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £15.08Trending at £25.02
- £11.50Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.