All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBurdaStyle Modern Sewing: Wardrobe Essentials includes 21 projects from the archives of BurdaStyle magazine. All of the must-have basics of a woman's wardrobe are covered in this collection: jackets, pants, blouses, skirts, and dresses. The designs include versatile separates as well as combinations for the modern woman's wardrobe.
- Author BiographyBurdaStyle is a fashion sewing magazine published in sixteen different languages and in more than eighty-nine countries by Hubert Burda Media. Created in 1949 by Aenne Burda, Burda Modern (as it was originally called) combined traditional women's magazines with modern fashion and sewing. Today BurdaStyle.com is the largest DIY fashion and sewing community with more than half a million registered members and nearly seven million page views a month.
- Author(s)BurdaStyle Magazine
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication05/11/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width246 mm
- Height266 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £11.54Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.