CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the concerns of traditional feminist scholarship from the perspective of Aristotelian virtue ethics. This book examines moral harms of the oppressed self, and the conditions of oppression that require the oppresses to develop a set of traits. It is useful for feminist theorists in philosophy and women's studies, and social theorists.
- Author BiographyLisa Tessman is Associate Professor of Philosophy and Women's Studies, Binghamton University.
- Author(s)Lisa Tessman
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- Series TitleStudies in Feminist Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight315 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.