All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.56Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £6.48Trending at £6.88
- £9.91Trending at £13.07
About this product
- DescriptionOverturns the common assumption that apartheid in South Africa was enforced only through terror and coercion. Without understating the role of violent intervention, this book shows that apartheid was sustained by a great and ever-swelling bureaucracy.
- Author BiographyIvan Evans is Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of California, San Diego.
- Author(s)Ivan Evans
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication11/09/1997
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.