All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £11.90Trending at £15.18
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops a formal theory of supply by bureaus. This work challenges the traditional view that monopoly bureaus are the best way to organize the public sector, and suggests ways to use competitive bureaus and private firms to perform operations such as delivering mail, fighting wars, or running schools more efficiently than the government agencies.
- Author BiographyWilliam A. Niskanen, Jr., is chairman of the Cato Institute. He is a Harvard and Chicago trained economist and has served as director of economics for the Ford Motor Company. A specialist in the analysis of government expenditures and management, Niskanen has served with the RAND Corporation, the Department of Defense, and the Institute for Defense Analysis. He was recently awarded a lifetime professional service award from the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)William A. Niskanen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.