All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.54
- £12.33Trending at £12.68
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £35.20Trending at £38.24
- £5.96Trending at £6.11
- £25.63Trending at £27.28
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume seeks to explore bureaucratic forms of administration in the Third World and alternatives to them. Experts with wide experience in development are assembled to deal with issues of reform, indigenization, and desirable futures.
- Author BiographyTim Shaw is Research Professor and Graduate Program Director in Global Governance and Human Security at the University of Massachusetts Boston, USA and Emeritus Professor at the University of London, UK. He has an extraordinary record, both as a scholar and administrator, most recently as Professor and Director at the Institute of International Relations at the University of the West Indies, St Augustine in Trinidad; Associate Research Fellow at UNU Comparative Regional Integration Studies in Bruges and Senior Fellow at Centre for International Governance Innovation at the University of Waterloo. He has edited the International Political Economy series for Palgrave Macmillan for more than 30 years.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/06/1999
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleMacmillan International Political Economy S.
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight601 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKeith M. Henderson,O. P. Dwivedi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.